From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graphs

i need to plot recorded data and time in graph of few files.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,312 Views)

Have you already taken a look at the examples that ship with LabVIEW?  Use the search term "graph" or "graphs" and there will be lots of matches.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,309 Views)

I have X and Y values to be ploted on a graph.

X-axis --dates and time

Y-axis--some values.

dates are not regular. For example i dont have values for sundays or any holidays and so i dont want those days to be ploted in my graph.

the attached VI contains such data where i dont want the days between 04/01/12 to 04/04/12(MM/DD/YY) to be ploted in the graph. (i want them to be excluded from the graph). so please help me solving this issue.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,290 Views)

You would need to filter the data in the for-loop. Use a shift register (or Feedback Node if you prefer that) to build up your array of values that you will be sending to the graph. Please review the examples that ship with LabVIEW and the LabVIEW Help on how to use shift registers and feedback nodes.

Is this data being constantly updated? Don't quite understand why you have the stuff inside the loop, so it's always creating the array with each loop iteration, just burning away CPU cycles doing the same exact thing over and over and over again.

P.S. You do not need the Build Array at the end, since you have only one plot.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,277 Views)