LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

generic I/O error

hello guys,

I have created a labVIEW project. In the vi i am using One shot fall function block. While building the project it get stuck compiling One Shot Rise. It give Generic I/O error.For ur reference i have attached a snap shot of the error. So plese help me out to solve the problem by suggesting possible solutions

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,300 Views)

Please do not attach Word documents with embedded pictures. How do we know it doesn't have a virus in a macro? Attach the pictures directly. DO NOT USE BITMAPS, and DO NOT RENAME THE FILE'S EXTENSION FROM .bmp to .jpg OR SOMETHING ELSE.

You can also use the Code Capture Tool to make this easier.

Message 2 of 6
(2,283 Views)

sorry brother...if you dont have the answer just say no.....STOP WHINING ABOUT IT...I have attach a proper doc and snaps and that too separately.....and THEY DONT CONTAIN VIRUS.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,264 Views)

(Saverio is right. There is no excuse attaching 1.5+MB with less than a few kB of information. Not everybody has superfast connections. For example, we don't need to see huge areas of the desktop. Why attach a doc if it is just text?? You can paste the text in the body of the post, which will make it much more convenient for searching by others who might have the same problem in the future. We cannot search the forum for keywords that are contained inside a word attachment.)

In any case, searching for your error will find this thread. Apparently, one of your paths is too long. Try moving the project to a folder that is less deep.

Message 4 of 6
(2,257 Views)
Deep, I hope you got a lump coal from Santa.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,246 Views)

@deepak22_samal wrote:

sorry brother...if you dont have the answer just say no.....STOP WHINING ABOUT IT...I have attach a proper doc and snaps and that too separately.....and THEY DONT CONTAIN VIRUS.

Ouch!  Perhaps that's why he's so upset, nothing but coal for Christmas.

Deep,

A word to the wise, if you want professional help, don't piss off the experts.  Hint:  People with the funny looking orange emblem next to their name means they know more than you do (and me to).  Your the one that needs help.  Don't forget which side of the coin your on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reese, (former CLAD, future CLD)

Some people call me the Space Cowboy!
Some call me the gangster of love.
Some people call me MoReese!
...I'm right here baby, right here, right here, right here at home
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,234 Views)