LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fuzzy logic - Labview

HEllo, 

Does anyone have any example on Fuzzy logic conrol under labview ? Im working on an irrigation project and I need to use fuzzy logic for the humidity sensor but im mew to fuzzy logic and labview ! 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,455 Views)

Hmmm.

Try the example finder  (Menu Help >>Find Examples)  Look at "FuzzyEx Dynamic Fuzzy Controler for a greenhouse.vi"

Spoiler
Bet the student gets an ASmiley Wink

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,439 Views)

In LabVIEW 2013 (and earlier), the Fuzzy Logic VIs are part of the LabVIEW and Fuzzy Logic Toolkit. So, you have to install this toolkit to have those functions.

But notice also that if you have LabVIEW Real-Time Module, this toolkit will be installed too.

Barp - Control, Simulation, RTT and HIL - National Instruments
Message 3 of 5
(3,383 Views)

Hello,

I am having very much eager to learn fuzzy logic in LabVIEW. I got one project paper which  is so neat and very easy to learn to fuzz logic. based on that paper I was develop fuzzy logic such as membership functions. input and output variables. Now, my need is, how do design the block diagram of VI, which is having the graph, closed loop controlling etc. Can you guide me with this?  For your look, I attached my block diagram screenshot.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,207 Views)

The best way to learn how to code a system like you said is to open the shipping examples: you can find them going to "Help" Menu and choose "Find Examples" and add under "Control and Simulation" you will see the "Fuzzy Logic" folder. There are several examples. You can also search for "Fuzzy" in the example finder.

Also, another option is to directly open this example in the file system. They are in (or in the LV folder if you don't have 2013):

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2013\examples\control\fuzzy

Hope this help.

Barp - Control, Simulation, RTT and HIL - National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,175 Views)