cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finding fundamental frequency & processing

Solved!
Go to solution

hi 

i am in a interesting situation , i am processing a signal (Labview8.2) to finding fundamental frequency using SIND analyzer and harmonic distortion analyzer, but i need to again build the signal using only the computed fundamental frequency signal and some of its harmonics,

suppose some time i need to add upto 5th harmonics to built up the signal along with the fundamental frequency and some time the number of harmonics need to be six or some other value. 

in this part i am finding difficulty , can anyone help me ? are there any VI which can directly do the job ? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,691 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author signal29

Hi!

Looks like all You need is filtering.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,680 Views)

no no! not really filtering, actually i need to check the dominating delay between two specific biosignal (it is a special study and intentionaly peak detection and consiqutive delay technique is not used). for that purpose i am trying to find the fundamental frequency delay between two signal. Now a simple fundamental frequency is not searving my purpose also. we are  trying to add a number of harmonics with that fundamental frequency and build up the signal ,

i think it is now clear ,

now thats why i am asking for that kind of program

thankfully

sourav chandra 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,670 Views)