LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

executable version does not match resource file

Hi everybody
I have built and application and installer, using LabVIEW 7.1
The application runs correctly, but when I install it on the PC (the same that correctly runs the application). The following message is shown: "executable version(7.1.1) doesn't match resource file (7.1). Check your configuration". How can I change this configuration and solve the problem??
Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,053 Views)
I haven't found the way to "change configuration", but I have managed to get it work. I will explain it, because perhaps somebody needs it sometime...
The other day I installed LabVIEW RTE 7.1.1, and I have included when building the installer the LabVIEW RTE (in settings). This way, the application shows the error I mentioned previously.
Now, I have rebuilt the application and installer without including the LabVIEW RTE and everything works OK.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,046 Views)
I found a link that explains what to do. I forgot where, of course on NI site. You need to go to add remove programs\NI\LabVIEW 7.1.1 RTE and choose repair. It will ask for device driver disk Nov 2005. It will the repair it and all is well. It has something to do with RTE 7.1 corrupting RTE 7.1.1. It is all explained on the Link works fine.Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,812 Views)