LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error when running the LabVIEW program

hello...........

I'm newbie in LabVIEW....I have a problem when i'm running the LabVIEW program...i want to analyse data using the LabVIEW through the real experiment....

My problem is, there is an Error when i try to start the program...This Error forced me to restart the program several times until it can run.......By the way, i'm using Picoscopes 3206 to connect the LabVIEW program in PC with the real experiment.....

Here, I'm attached the picture that I snap when the Error occur....

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,908 Views)

Hi navi

This error is normally not with your VI, but Windows telling you something is wrong with the LabVIEW itself. Could be that the installation is faulty or broken. A solution could be to try and reinstall LabVIEW. Does this problem just occur with this specific VI? Does this error always appear at a certain moment in the code? Check the settings of the firewall for example to see that it allows NI products through.

Best Regards

David

NISW

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,892 Views)
can u attach the vi here?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,880 Views)

the important thing is, this error only happen when i run the LabVIEW program on the real experiment.....But, when i run using offline method using siganal generator in LAbVIEW block diagram, this error doesn't occur.....

This error make me confused.....

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,879 Views)

You have to try to isolate the problem...

Use 'Diagram disable' or 'Case' structure to run special part of code or try write a specific code to access and manage your equipment.

Several questions could help: 

- Are you up to date with your hardware driver?

- Do you call external ressources (ex: dll)? perhaps with instability

- Do you properly close connection with your equipment after using? 

- With your offline mode, do you load all the code, including hardware driver or do you use a special method without no loading the specific code?

- When you are able to run after many tries, is the program stable? Can you re-start it without exiting LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,862 Views)

I agree.  This is the type of error I often see when interfacing through a poorly written DLL.

Either that or your PC can't stand to display that ugly flourescent green front panel!Smiley Very Happy  

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
Message 6 of 6
(2,841 Views)