From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error labview

Helloo

while executing a   sub vi attached i found this error Please who can help me resolve this problem ,it s urgent!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,141 Views)

I looked up the error in LabVIEW so I could see what it actually says.  It says that argument 2 of the VISA configure VI is invalid.    Argument 2 sets the baud rate.

What baud rate are you setting?  What serial port are you using?  Do you know if it supports the baud rate you are trying to set it to?

Message 2 of 6
(3,132 Views)

yes thank you for this response !may be i have to put it to 9600 but i think it must be 19200:i wiil see what s exactly the baud rate

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,114 Views)

@RavensFan wrote:

I looked up the error in LabVIEW so I could see what it actually says.  It says that argument 2 of the VISA configure VI is invalid.    Argument 2 sets the baud rate.

What baud rate are you setting?  What serial port are you using?  Do you know if it supports the baud rate you are trying to set it to?

Almost no information given... in French.  Impressive.

Message 4 of 6
(3,101 Views)

Hello

it -joint a sub vi series for communication with Labview SRS 200.3 .in its manual, the instrument has a baud rate of 4800 and Docklight responds to commands with this baud rate but labview with the same baud 4800 m we announces an error on argument 2 (baud rate) .With the NI max was told that the baud rate of the instrument is 9600 .L ebaus 9600 rate works well for visa serial labview and said OK but that execution arrives al visa write on m announces that 0 bit is transmitted and the end result in my scoreboard c full of 0 malgres that there is a voltage 230 across the instrument, it returns 0 for voltage, controls the write visa are fair   

Please pleaase what could be the cause of the 0 bits transmitted? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,045 Views)

Please stop posting new messages for the same question.

And when you do post a message, use a meaningful subject line.  Not the letter "u".

I've moved this post to the older message thread so people don't waste time helping you here when you are already being helped there.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,012 Views)