LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error code 1003 upon attmpting to run fpga VI

I am attempting to run a VI from an existing project, and I keep getting error 1003 when I attempt to run the VI (previously, I had no problem running the VI).  I tried the forced compile (it compiled successfully), but I still obtain the following error:

An internal LabVIEW FPGA Module error occurred at the following stage:

“Download and/or Run”.

Error Code: 1003

So naturally, I attempted to open the DownloadAndRun_cRIO vi that it pointed to and it seem to hang up on searching for the NRioSrv.dll.  I only mention this because, it was searching for this same file (and couldn’t find it) the first time I noticed the problem when opening the FPGA VI.  I opened MAX explorer to see what I could see.  The cRIO device connects OK, but under Devices and Interfaces I get a NI_RIO Error citing error code 52003: “and unexpected software error occurred”.  Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,609 Views)

What version of the NI-RIO driver do you have installed? The 52003 error can be caused by a major known issue (CAR 71093) in older versions of the driver. In any case it would be a good idea to make sure you are using the latest NI-RIO driver.

Hunter

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,583 Views)

Hi,

I am having almost an identical error. When I attempt to compile my FPGA Vi it runs through the compilation process until the very very end then says : Error 1003 and points to several internal VIs which it claims are unexecutible. These Vis are intrinsic to labview and i am unable to view their block diagrams. I belive we are both having the verry same issue and i would like to help very much. FYI i am using labview 2009 with NI-RIO 3.4.0 and a cRIO - 92014, while trying to impelement the new movieMED AF-1501 anolog frame grabber.

Thanks in advance,

Carter

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,270 Views)

Can you compile any FPGA VIs? Try opening a shipping example from LabVIWE FPGA and compile it using the default settings. This will tell use if the problem is with your code or ouy software set up.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,250 Views)