LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error -314220 network streams

I'm having a project where I have an host VI a realtime VI on a CRIO on a FPGA VI on the FPGA of the CRIO.

The communication was made using network streams implemented in a producer consumer loop.

I have no problem running the FPGA VI, but when I run the Realtime Vi and the Host VI, I got an error immediately.

I got error  -314220 in my host VI :

Error -314220 occurred at Read Multiple Elements from Stream in Host PC template.vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: The remote endpoint has been destroyed.

Before I also had error 1122, I dont know if there is a relation between both errors.

I searched on google and on the forum but I couldn't find any information related to this problem, so I have no idea where to look.

The strange thing is that it worked before perfectly without error. I recently did migration to labview 2015 and I installed soft motion Module.

I hope somebody can help me or move me in the right direction.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,139 Views)

Hello gihlutax,

I am investigating the error you are taking but there are some controls and subVIs missing from these two VIs. Therefore I am not able to check your code.

Could you please provide me with those? 

In the meantime, I will keep researching on our database regarding this error and what might causing it and keep you posted.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Vasileios 

Vasileios T
Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK&Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,085 Views)

Hello gihlutax, 

I noticed at your RT_Buck vi, at the invoke notes of the FIFOx.Read, you have set the Timeout(ms) equal to 0. In case you would like to set it as infinity then you should change it to -1. 

Could you try play a bit with different values which suits your applicaiton and let me know of the outcome?

Thanks

Best wishes,
Vasileios

Vasileios T
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,076 Views)

Hello Vasileios

I changed the the timeout value of all the invoke nodes in different values, but I still have the same error.

I can also run the RT.vi and host.VI seperately but when both run it immediately stops.

In attachement I posted the project map with all files.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,048 Views)

Hello gihlutax, 

In your code when you would like to communicate with a deployed FIFO at your RT, you would like to do it as: //ip_address/name_of_FIFO. 

Furthermore, I would suggest you to revise the way you are using the NPSV-Stop in the event structure. 

I have not managed to replicate your issue yet so I am still researching it. 

Regards,
Vasileios

Vasileios T
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,036 Views)