LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 200463

Solved!
Go to solution

Hola. Trabajo en este VI que se encarga de manejar señales digitales pero me sale error 200463. He leido algunos casos pero sigo sin comprender bien qué significa numero de linea en CH 1 y numero de linea de Data 8. ¿Me ayudan por favor a entender este error? Para poder solucionarlo, gracias. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,388 Views)

Just to clarify, your error is "-200463" (negative), not "200463".

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,385 Views)

Gracias por la observación del signo negativo en el asunto, ¿Algún aporte que me ayude con la duda que tengo?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,352 Views)

When you configured your DO task, you specified a single channel containing a single digital line -- "Dev1/port0/line0". 

Apparently, wherever and however you constructed the waveform data you send to DAQmx Write, you defined your waveform to have 8 lines of data in it.

And that's the meaning of the error message.  Your task contains only 1 line as a destination while your data contains 8 lines.  The mismatch causes the error.

-Kevin P

CAUTION! New LabVIEW adopters -- it's too late for me, but you *can* save yourself. The new subscription policy for LabVIEW puts NI's hand in your wallet for the rest of your working life. Are you sure you're *that* dedicated to LabVIEW? (Summary of my reasons in this post, part of a voluminous thread of mostly complaints starting here).
Message 4 of 5
(1,340 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Benru

Se ha solucionado modificando la línea de entrada como aparecen en la imagen adjunta

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,296 Views)