LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 1074360293 during highlight execution

Hi,

Can someone help me is solving this issue? I am getting this error when I use the highlight execution. I am trying to capture an image through an external trigger. Attached is the .vi I am using.

Nachiket

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,371 Views)

Are you getting the same error when you don't use highlight execution?

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,363 Views)

@nachikulk wrote:

Hi,

Can someone help me is solving this issue? I am getting this error when I use the highlight execution. I am trying to capture an image through an external trigger. Attached is the .vi I am using.

Nachiket

Error -1074360293 is a timeout error. When you are in highlight execution mode you are slowing down the execution causing the timeout.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,325 Views)

As it happens, I have two GigE Cameras connected to my PC, so I tried your code.  It gave me an error on the "Setting the Trigger Mode" Property, whether or not I used Highlighting.

I then attempted to learn about the BusType Property, but (of course) there is no Help for this Property.  I can tell you that my Cameras return neither of the numbers you show in your code, and if I wire an Indicator to that line, the Indicator shows "Direct Show", which looks as though it is an Enum, but again, Help says only "Unsigned 32-bit Integer", though if I Probe the wire, it shows the number 1230005101.  I can see some other possible values of this Indicator, which include FireWire and Ethernet, but that's all.

If I open MAX and try to find Camera Information (which include BusType), I can't find it.

I fear this may be one of the (many) "undocumented" "features" of IMAQdx ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,322 Views)