LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error -1073807190 but doesn't see solution on NI website

Solved!
Go to solution

we just bought the brand new Digital Oscilloscope Keysight InfiniiVision MSOX2012A.

I download the driver from NI site to use but it keeps come out the error code 1073807190 (Enclosed capture image). Even I just send simple query *IDN? til has the error? Please help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(2,113 Views)

@HARRY_D wrote:

I download the driver from NI site to use but it keeps come out the error code 1073807190 (Enclosed capture image).

Have you downloaded and installed the driver(s) from the InfiniiVision site?  There appear to be two drivers, one an IVI pre-requisite for the LabVIEW driver (currently at Version 2.1.1.0).

Have you opened MAX and seen if the Oscilloscope appears in Devices and Interfaces?  If so, can you open some Test Panels and communicate with the Oscilloscope?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(2,091 Views)

Hi Bob,

Following step by step installing the driver(s) from the InfiniiVision site then installing LabVIEW driver.

Using NI MAX scan instrument It sees the GPIB address but doesn't recognize what's is it.

Capture included.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(2,074 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author HARRY_D

Hi Bob,

issue is found from GPIB-USB-HS (National Instrument). The communication is good after I change to another GPIB-USB-HS. I guess the unit is bad.

Any way thank for your walk through it hemps me find the real problem.

Message 4 of 11
(2,068 Views)

I have one LabVIEW 2020 program has problem freeze up after 10-20 min running. The same this program I load to others is OK.

I'm using Dell OptiPlex 5090 and  7060. Be advised what computer specific model model is reliable to LabVIEW program.

We intend to upgrade newer computer but not sure what's model and brand is good for LabVIEW. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(1,705 Views)

@HARRY_D wrote:

I have one LabVIEW 2020 program has problem freeze up after 10-20 min running. The same this program I load to others is OK.

I'm using Dell OptiPlex 5090 and  7060. Be advised what computer specific model model is reliable to LabVIEW program.

We intend to upgrade newer computer but not sure what's model and brand is good for LabVIEW. 

This seems like an entirely different issue.  It's best if you made a new topic.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(1,698 Views)

Our test team intends to upgrade production computers to run LabVIEW. Can you please give me some brand and model it is good and reliable to run LabVIEW.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(1,687 Views)

@HARRY_D wrote:

Our test team intends to upgrade production computers to run LabVIEW. Can you please give me some brand and model it is good and reliable to run LabVIEW.

Thanks

START A NEW TOPIC.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(1,682 Views)

This is very helpful, same problem for my Tektronix AFG3021B. I changed to a different GPIB-USB-HS cable and it worked.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(1,553 Views)

@HARRY_D wrote:

It is difficult to recommend a specific computer without know your computer hardware requirements.  I've done most of my work with Dell computers, most recently doing most of my programming and testing using Dell Laptops (which means that my hardware communicates with the PC using mostly USB and TCP/IP).  If you are using plug-in boards (PCIe, FireWire, a dedicated NIC, etc.), you will need to evaluate the various models and their backplanes.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(1,522 Views)