LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

engine test cell automation using labview

I want to know the hardware details of my application(engine test cell automation using labview).
Amit Amrutkar
@@
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,564 Views)
That's a pretty vague statement. Are you looking for types of hardware to use? There is this general overview. If you were to provide some more details on what exactly you need, post it here or better, contact your local NI Sales Engineer.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,557 Views)

amitamrutkar wrote:
I want to know the hardware details of my application(engine test cell automation using labview).

Use a PC, buy some data acquisition hardware.  Create a LabVIEW application that uses one or two Express VI's.  It will all magically work.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,555 Views)

>> I want to know the hardware details of my application(engine test cell automation using labview).

I have a feeling that that one of the following happened  Smiley Very Happy:

A. The "Post" button was clicked by mistake before the compilation was over.

B. The OP wants to know the hardware details for  his application which looks like an engine test cell automation. ( It thus must have been in a hardware forum I guess )

Post more details on the number of analog channels , required resolution, sampling time etc and number of digital channels and there is a possiblity that we can start helping..

Raghunathan
LabVIEW to Automate Hydraulic Test rigs.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,539 Views)