LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating multiple input terminals for a boolean function?

Hi,
I was wondering how to create multiple input terminals for a boolean function? I'm pretty sure i've done so before, but I can't seem to remember  how, I need to for a school assignment, and i've searched in the help in the program for about 3 hours before switching to google, which also didn't give me an answer.
I'm beginning to feel quite stupid especially since it is something quite simple I'm sure, but I just don't know how Smiley Sad

my teacher is currently on vacation and since it was an assignment I actually should've done in september I doubt any of the other students still recalls.

What I want to do is create an or-function, with 3 boolean inputs, does anyone know how to do that?

Thanks 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,455 Views)

陈树学
QQ:276509891 .
EMAIL:CSXCS_366@126.COM
qq群:78561268 80754347 37591940
http://labview.weebly.com/
新书《LabVIEW实用工具详解》已经发售,敬请关注。
Message 2 of 5
(5,445 Views)
Thank you for your answer, but unfortunetly that wasn't what I'm looking for.
Im looking for something like this:
this being a rather crappy drawing of an and-port with 3 input terminals, and the terminals being visible.

im starting to wonder if im just imagining this feature.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,437 Views)

It is exactly what you are looking for.

Message Edited by Dennis Knutson on 08-11-2007 09:44 PM

Message 4 of 5
(5,420 Views)
Look again at the picture posted above, it shows exactly what you need, the "compound arithmetic" node, found on the numeric and the boolean palette.
  1. Resize it to the desired numbers of inputs.
  2. right-click for the desired operation (AND, OR, XOR, etc.)
  3. right-click on each terminal to invert the particular input or output (shows as small circle).

(I am not sure who gave the one star rating above, but that was certainly undeserved :()

Message Edited by altenbach on 08-11-2007 08:46 PM

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,416 Views)