cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

convert 1D array element to integer

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

My problem is similar. The output is 1D array of double and I would like to extract data from the output. I dont understand the solution you posted therefore would like to clarify with you. I dont think there's a need to attach a VI as I just want to know how to get data from a 1D array (double).

Thanks!

Regards,
Vanessa

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(4,449 Views)

Hi,

My problem is similar. The output is 1D array of double and I would like to extract data from the output. I dont understand the solution you posted therefore would like to clarify with you. I dont think there's a need to attach a VI as I just want to know how to get data from a 1D array (double).

Thanks!

Regards,
Vanessa

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(4,449 Views)

Hi Vanessa,

please go through all those free LabVIEW courses offered by NI on their website to learn how to use the IndexArray function…

You really have problems to understand how this function works?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(4,446 Views)

VanessaWen wrote:

My problem is similar. The output is 1D array of double and I would like to extract data from the output. I dont understand the solution you posted therefore would like to clarify with you.

Similar is NOT the same. An 1D array is data too. Do you want a single element? ... a subset? What do you want to do with the extracted  "data"? (e.g. use ot for further computations, display it in an indicator, etc.)

Index array was mentioned. In what way does it not work for you?

@VanessaWen wrote:

I dont think there's a need to attach a VI as I just want to know how to get data from a 1D array (double).

It does not really matter what you think if we want to see some code to clarify the question. You really need to show us at least a picture of the code to get more detailed help.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(4,443 Views)