LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

comparing sine and triangle waves

hi everyone, hereby to tell that the problem is solved. i just had to change the "dt to waveform" with a red dot to one with a blue dot (on the top). i don't know what the difference is, but i'm happy it's solved.

THANKS to everybody that helped me out !!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(1,424 Views)

hi everybody, me again...

i have a new question regarding this matter. is there a way that i can only compare the positive values of the sine wave?

so i get an PWM signal only for the positive values and just zero for the negative values.  

untitled.JPG

i've tried various things but it doesn't work out the way i want it.

again thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(1,397 Views)

hello everyone, problem is solved. by comparing a few times i have now the correct signal. sorry for the bother

grtz 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(1,380 Views)

Please, could somebody convert this VI to labview 7, because I am not in my computer and I only have labview 7.0

Thank you very much

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(1,173 Views)

Hello mvinicio,

Currently I only have LabVIEW 2011 installed, but normally you should be able to recreate the VI by yourself.

I have added a screenshot on which you see the labels of the VI's.

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(1,153 Views)

Hi

Sorry, only have 2011 as well. There is an entire board on the forum just for version conversion. Post the VI or a link to this discussion there.

Best Regards

David

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(1,150 Views)

could u please give me the solution for thi queston if u have got it

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(883 Views)

Hi Kapoew,

@kapoew wrote:

hello everyone, problem is solved. by comparing a few times i have now the correct signal. sorry for the bother

grtz 

could you share the solution, so... me or another person what have the same problem can learn from you. many thanks

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(864 Views)

Hey mubzzz, hey JimmyAndrianto,

As Kapoew's post is from 8.5 years ago, he/she might not respond to your question. Probably you will be helped towards a solution faster when you open a new thread, describing your current situation, your goal, and posting your current code.

Ingo – LabVIEW 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, NXG 2.0, 2.1, 3.0
CLADMSD
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(853 Views)