LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cole parmer 18200-30 invalid boardnumber.

Hello,

I´m currently working with a three-wire  thermistors  and I´ve coupled it on the A/D board 18200-30 to convert the analog signal to a digital signal and read the temperature. Now,  I’ve done everything according to the manual. I’ve installed the CD  and then I’ve plugged in the device (18200-30). Everything is fine, I have a reading in Instacall but when I try to have a reading in Labview I continuously have the following error.’ Invalid boardnumber’ while i checked the boardnumber and it is conform with the boardnumber in instacall. It is like Labview doesn’t recognizes the boards.

Any suggestions ?

Kind regards  Dutoit Dennis

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,360 Views)

Hello Dennis,

Can you let me know which VIs (including library and version number) you are using to read this infomration from this board?

Please also share the link from where you downloaded the library as well as the VI you made yourself.

I am personally not so familiar with this Cole Palmer board or InstaCal, but I will do my best to help/assist you with the troubleshooting.

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,312 Views)

Hello Dennis,

Is this issue still active?

Kind Regards,
Thierry C - CLA, CTA - Senior R&D Engineer (Former Support Engineer) - National Instruments
If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved and/or give a kudo. 😉
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,242 Views)