Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

coding for picoscope 2205 LabVIEW

can anybody give me the coding for picoscope 2205 for labVIEW

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,092 Views)

Have you tried http://www.picotech.com/drivers.html ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,089 Views)
i have tried but i did not find the things that i want.i want a block diagram of picoscope 2205 in LabVIEW but at that site i only find about the driver only.i give your the situation that i faced now.my project is to investigate partial discharge using CIGRE method 2.the data that i get will be collected through picoscope 2205.the problem is,the labVIEW in my computer cannot communicate with the picoscope 2205 because i think the block diagram of the picoscope 2205 that i get is wrong.now, i tried to find the block diagram of picoscope 2205 so it can communicate with my labVIEW.can u help me?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,078 Views)

It's been a while since I used a picoscope. But from what I remember, when you install the software for your oscilloscope, it also creates some example folders, one of which is for LabVIEW. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,074 Views)

Don't know if this is still an issue for you, but others might find it helpful...

We've just released a set of open-source drivers for PicoScope 2203, 2204, 2205.The so-called driver that Pico provide is perhaps the worst bit of LabVIEW code I've ever seen.

Feedback welcome:

PicoScope 220x Drivers 

Enjoy!

Jon.

Logo_120px_high.png

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,890 Views)

hello ktzio

is there any chance you have drivers for 4824 ( 4000 series) ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,421 Views)

Hi Jon,

I know, it's been a while, but the official Pico "drivers" still are terrible. Unfortunately the drivers you posted are down now (not surprising after 8 years). But I am feeling lucky today and hope you could maybe reprovide them somehow? 🙂 

Greetings

Thomas

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,350 Views)