LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citadel trace is missing

Hello,

I have a problem with DSC module traces. I want to bulk one or more array of data taked by datasockets to the same number of traces. Each trace would have 500 values and its objetive is to view the results in the HyperTrend object. I did the function to create all the traces and it works only when I have more than one traces, but always the last trace doesn´t appear in Citadel, is missing. I think there can be problems when I close the trace and I atempt to open with the Hypertrend control, maybe the update on citadel is not terminated.

To solve it I change my program and I compact the database at the end of the operation, waiting at ending of all the clients. Finally the database compacts Ok but my trace continues missing...

Someone can help me with this?, I want to change Citadel configuration to write directly all the data, not by blocks.

Thanks.

[Spanish]

Hola,

Tengo un problema con el DSC de Labview. La cuestión es que necesito coger los valores de varios arrays de datasockets y meterlos en trazas para su posterior visualización en el control HyperTrend dl DSC. La función que lo hace ya la he terminado, pero tengo un problema con la obtención del resultado. Cuando intento crear una única traza no existe, y si creo mas de una la ultima siempre está desaparecida. Le he dado mil vueltas y no encuentro la forma de hacer que la traza, aún habiendo sido escrita aparezca en la base de datos, en mi opinión se produce un problema al abrirla con el Hypertrend. Desesperadamente he intentado compactar la base de datos una vez creada la traza, esperando a que todos losclientes terminen de actuar en la base de datos. La compactacion es correcta pero la traza sigue sin existir.

Puede alguien ayudarme? Lo que me queda por cambiar creo que es modificar la configuración de citadel para que en vez de registrar los datos por bloques lo haga al instante...

Gracias.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,191 Views)
Closed
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,126 Views)

Why it is closed?

Have you find out the solution? If so please post how you managed to solve it and also please mark that post as solution to your problem, so that it will help others in future who are facing same trouble and looking for a solution. Thanks for your understanding.

Mathan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,122 Views)