From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

certificated labVIEW developer

I am interested in NI Certificated LabVIEW developer exam. I have some questions about the second part of this exam (practical test, not written). Does this practical exam is finished in computer, If in computer, which version LabVIEW will be used in test,

I wonder whether NI can provide one or two example of exam questions, both in written part and practical part, so I can get a basic idea of what is going on exam.

thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,475 Views)
I don't think that it's appropriate for any of us non-NI people to answer your question, especially in an open forum like this one. If you want any questions answered, email it to NI's training guy - mike.fillian@ni.com or try the Customer Education Course Development Manager: david.corney@ni.com . You can also get a lot of info from www.ni.com/training .

Good luck on your exam - if you know LabVIEW (and have done up to the Advanced course) then you should be fine - I actually enjoyed it!

Christopher G. Relf
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Christopher.Relf@mBox.com.au
International Voicemail & Fax: +61 2 8080 8132
Australian Voicemail & Fax: (02) 8080 8132

---
EULA
1) This is a private email, and although the views expressed within it may not be pure
ly my own, unless specifically referenced I do not suggest they are necessarily associated with anyone else including, but not limited to, my employer(s).
2) This email has NOT been scanned for virii - attached file(s), if any, are provided as is. By copying, detaching and/or opening attached files, you agree to indemnify the sender of such responsibility.
3) Because e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,475 Views)
Hi Labviewer,

Like Chris said, I can't answer your question dirrectly.

I believe i can recomend the following.

Review eveerything NI says will be covered on the test.

Read everything that Greg McKaskle has ever said.

Read everything that Rolf Kalbermatter has posted to Info-lABview.

It worked for me.

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,475 Views)
Well put! (and don't forget to do the Advanced Course!)

Copyright © 2004-2023 Christopher G. Relf. Some Rights Reserved. This posting is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,475 Views)