LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot use any buttons or controls when runnning program

When i run my program i cannot use any buttons (e.g. while loop stop,pause, ...) or any numeric controls.

Also i cannost scroll or use tab controls. But the program itself is running normally.. i can see normal results as before.

Problem is it used to work just well before. So i have no idea what happended or if i did something wrong ... but its not working anymore.

Any idea what might be the problem here?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,066 Views)
If you can post the vi we may be able to help. Without the code there is no clue what may be wrong. Used to work before? Before what? No one could guess from what you have said so far.
Michael.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,046 Views)

@Petricek wrote:

When i run my program i cannot use any buttons (e.g. while loop stop,pause, ...) or any numeric controls.

Also i cannost scroll or use tab controls. But the program itself is running normally.. i can see normal results as before.

Problem is it used to work just well before. So i have no idea what happended or if i did something wrong ... but its not working anymore.

Any idea what might be the problem here?

I guess the doohickey is no longer connected to the whatchamacallit.

Your time would probably be better spent playing detective and trying to figure out what happened to make it get to that state.  Does this VI read any sensors or equipment?  Maybe the equipment is turned off, causing the VI to become non-responsive until the timeout (and you were just never patient enough for it to reach the timeout before aborting?)  It's probably not a LabVIEW issue, but to be safe, check the dates on the files to make sure no one was futzing with it.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,045 Views)