LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you please send me a sample vi of ofdm modulation?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,658 Views)
Are you part of the same school project as this? At least it certainly seems like a school project.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,639 Views)
It must be.  Because none of them seem to know anything about using the body of the message to actually ask the question with some details.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,626 Views)
Whose thread is that? I am new to this forum and I am trying to get a hold on labview and I guess the discussion forum is the apt place for that. And what school project are you talking about? And please if you have a solution that can help  only then reply.Thanks anyway.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,602 Views)

Let me tell you something that is going to help you on this forum. Dont ever say " Send me a VI .." trust me harldy would anyone. Specially those who are experts would never do that. You want "Help" tell us where you are stuck and "what you have done" .. trust me the best advice is better than the best solution. Try it. Check OFDM basics. Try to implement them using Examples. When you get stuck, post here about your problem, and you'll see the same people who are not willing right now will flock to help you.

Happy Wiring.

Regards
Asad Tirmizi
Design Engineer
Institute of Avionics and Aeronautics

" Its never too late to be, what u want to be"
Using LabVIEW 8.2
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,596 Views)
Message Edited by coolguy10 on 03-29-2010 03:07 AM
0 Kudos