LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

array resize

Solved!
Go to solution

I have interfaced pressure and vacuum sensors to 30 AI channels on USB-6225. With the appropriate slope and offset I convert the voltage to PS as shown in the attached image. I have interface even number channels to pressure sensor and odd no channels to vacuum sensor. I used a one dimensional array inside my cluster to get all the voltage reading from 30 channels and inside the for loop I do the scaling to determine pressure or vacuum psi. I need to seperate this value into two array one for pressure data and one vacuum data and store it inside my cluster for processing down the line. I need some help.

Right now my Vi does this

array index  voltage data                     pressure data                      vacuum data

0                   1.17                                  1.3psi                                 0

1                    1.18                                    0                                   -1.2psi

2                    1.17                                  1.3psi                                0

3                     1.18                                  0                                      -1.2psi.

But I want it to do this

array index  voltage data              array index       pressure data     array index        vacuum data

0                   1.17                           0                    1.3psi                                

1                    1.18                                                                       0                 -1.2psi

2                    1.17                            1                  1.3psi                               

3                     1.18                                                                       1                -1.2psi.

Please need some help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,393 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author romesh

If the data elements are nicely spaced, even and odd, in the initial array, you should be able to split the data out, before scaling, into the pressure and vacuum data with a "decimate array" function.

jpg doesn't seem to come through with any resolution, at least I wasn't able to see what you had done. That having been said, don't use .bmp (I know you didn't).

decimate.PNG

Message Edited by LV_Pro on 04-06-2010 04:59 PM
Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 2 of 3
(2,388 Views)
Thanks that did the trick.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,384 Views)