Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XNode

Why did my XNode library locked?locked.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18
(3,650 Views)

It might be protected, goto XNode properties>Protection and check the protection level. If it is password protected then you amy need to enter password to keep it unlocked.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18
(3,641 Views)

But where is the Property?locked2.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18
(3,635 Views)

My bad. You are trying to open a library which is password protected and can be open by NI only as it shows in the message. Why do you want to open the library anyway? BTW its not your XNode 😛

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18
(3,580 Views)

Thank you! But this XNode below has no password,but it's locked. Can you open it in your computer?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18
(3,576 Views)

Hi enen,

as the error message says: You don't have the proper license to edit that XNode.

Me neither: I can load/open the files, but can't edit the XNode…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18
(3,550 Views)

XNodes are super secret and are just in general are for NI purposes only.  You have to have a special NI-only license in order to edit them inside of LabVIEW.  But if you head over to LAVA, there is a good discussion on XNodes.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18
(3,540 Views)

But why others on the Internet claim that thay can create XNodes? It isn't top secret. Is that I didn't active something?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18
(3,530 Views)

You can, you just can't edit  it in LabVIEW.  Head over to LAVA and do a search and you will find instructions.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18
(3,477 Views)

Should I active LabVIEW on-line?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18
(3,411 Views)