Go to solution

Find the attach file

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(4,319 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(4,314 Views)

And don't forget, the contribution of each group member must be stated in the report.

Message 3 of 17
(4,267 Views)

What do you mean

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(4,264 Views)

@mir0333 wrote:

What do you mean

Did you read your Assignment?  "NOTE: This assignment may be done individually or in groups of maximum 4 people. If done in a group, the contribution of each group member must be stated in the report."  So if you get help from someone in the Forum, you need to say something like "I did about 10% of the work, and X, Y, and Z from the LabVIEW Forum did the rest."

Bob Schor

Message 5 of 17
(4,251 Views)

Bob_Schor wrote: and X, Y, and Z from the LabVIEW Forum did the rest."

...of my MATLAB assignment.  You will have a lot better luck if you ask your question on a board that is relevant to the problem.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 6 of 17
(4,230 Views)

Teacher will not ask because it will be solved by more than 40 people. If you can solve kindly do it as i have to submit it till 18 tomorow

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(4,225 Views)

I do have a proof solution but it is too large to fit in this margin forum.

mcduff

Message 8 of 17
(4,186 Views)

I'll swap my solution for your degree.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 9 of 17
(4,177 Views)

Come on bro give me something good because i am hell tensed of this. I dont have a background in electromagnetics and i had to solve this now. Some one who have anything related to this kindly forward it on m.alam083@live.com

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(4,172 Views)