LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Write on chart while dispalying data at runtime

Thank you, it did worked in example, but do you have idea how to connect the buffer to dynamic data?

i've connected it the way you see in the snippest but it don't work

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(1,116 Views)

Hi Fox,

simple solution: don't use DDT wires… 😄

Why do you need an ExpressVI to get RMS from waveforms? There is a palette full of waveform functions…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(1,111 Views)

I didn't know that there is other ways to get RMS, however i used simple RMS and removed DDT but still refuses to accept data type, i tryied bundle and buld array with time, but no luck

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(1,102 Views)

Hi Fox,

you know how to solve errors in the block diagram? You know how to use the LabVIEW help?

The help explains the error when you move the mouse over this broken wire!

i tryied bundle and buld array with time, but no luck

Well, you need to create the datatype expected by the buffer VI - nothing else!

Or you learn from that example VI to create your own buffer VI version to store exactly the data you want to store…

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(1,097 Views)

Just for record, after weeks of learning, searching, and trials .. i did fall back to chart

buffered graph has many problems starting from performance, complications, and expertize needed for building a working one

yes, your gonna tell me i didn't do my homework, but i will not spend my precious days in learning how to build, debug, and fixing one, hell if i'm gonna do that i would choose C# first.

and yes i see that NI programmers didn't do there homework first, or we woldn't have that conversation in first place

but thanks for help any way

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(1,082 Views)

Hi Fox,

i will not spend my precious days in learning how to build, debug, and fixing one

<irony> I'm sad you're disappointed now, but with this attitude I wish you all the best for your programming carreer! </irony>

hell if i'm gonna do that i would choose C# first

I guess with other programming languages you also have ready-to-use libraries and stuff you need to program on your own - but maybe with C# there are more (free-of-charge?) UI libraries available?

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(1,077 Views)