From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why error 0x44 Labview: Memory is full

When I try to open a 10MB file the read subVI gives me a Memory is full error stopped at 0x44 of subVI "Read From Spreadsheet file.vi". If this was a first attempt at reading large files I would not be as concerned.  I have great files twice as large as this will good success.  Any clues at to what changed to affect this subVI?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,443 Views)
Well, we are not mind readers, so there's no way for us to know what you're doing. What version of LabVIEW are you running? What kind of file is this? Are the "twice as large" file of the same type and format? Does the same thing happen if you chop the 10 MB file down in size? Have you tried the Read Text File function? Has anything changed on your system lately? How much memory does your system have? Does this happen after you read the "twice as large" files, or does it happen as soon as you run the program? What else do you have running? ...
Message 2 of 3
(2,441 Views)

What kind of file is it? Was it created by LabVIEW?

What is your LabVIEW version?

It is a newer LabVIEW version, what is the polymorpic selector setting.

OK, the file is 10MB. How much data is in it?

Message 3 of 3
(2,440 Views)