LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the VI Analyzer Config for LabVIEW Examples?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey everyone, at NI Week 2016, Fabiola from Delacor mentioned that somewhere was an example that Darren posted of the .cfg file that NI uses for VI Analyzer for their own examples they create. I've searched and can not find it, anyone know where it is?

CLD | CTD
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,827 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ChrisK88

Hello ChrisK88, 

The following link might help you find some more resources for using VI Analyzer. 

https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/vi-analyzer-enthusiasts

Darren owns this group and probably has other helpful information on this page. You can repost your question here and the engineers monitoring this page would be more familiar with this application. 

Vicki R.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Message 2 of 7
(3,784 Views)

Thanks! Will do!

CLD | CTD
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,780 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ChrisK88

@ChrisK88 wrote:

Hey everyone, at NI Week 2016, Fabiola from Delacor mentioned that somewhere was an example that Darren posted of the .cfg file that NI uses for VI Analyzer for their own examples they create. I've searched and can not find it, anyone know where it is?

Hi Chris, 

You can find the custom VI Analyzer tests as well as the VI Analyzer .cfg that NI uses to analyze LabVIEW examples here:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-42644

Once I finish editing my presentations' videos, I will make sure to include that on the supporting material.

Best regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
Message 4 of 7
(3,773 Views)

Thanks Fab!

I was volun-chosen by a peer who had a conflict to go to your presentation on Tuesday at 10:30 AM, it was excellent! If you could kindly link me your presentation if you're posting it I'd greatly appreciate it, I believe it was invite only so I can't find it on NI Week schedule. 

CLD | CTD
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,763 Views)

@ChrisK88 wrote:

Thanks Fab!

I was volun-chosen by a peer who had a conflict to go to your presentation on Tuesday at 10:30 AM, it was excellent! If you could kindly link me your presentation if you're posting it I'd greatly appreciate it, I believe it was invite only so I can't find it on NI Week schedule. 

Glad you liked it. The presentation on Tuesday was a repeat from a presentation I gave during Alliance Day. I will be posting the video for that presentation at the Delacor youtube channel and I will make sure to post a link here as well.

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,757 Views)

Hi Chris,

We have uploaded all of the videos from our NI week presentations. The presentation on Tuesday was not recorded, but the presentation given during Alliance day called Improving Code Quality and Team Efficiency was very similar, just not as interactive because it was a larger audience.

You can find a recap of NI Week and link to our videos at our Walking The Wires blog.

Regards,

Fab

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,635 Views)