From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find download link for Labview 7.1??

Solved!
Go to solution

I am not finding labview 7.1 on national instruments's site. 
I appreciate if someone help me with the link.

Thank You

CLAD
Passionate for LabVIEW
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(12,859 Views)

I found it here:http://www.ni.com/download/labview-development-system-7.1/3578/en/

I just did a search for "LabVIEW 7.1 download" and it was right there.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 7
(12,839 Views)

woahhhh
Thanks 
but I am more looking for evaluation version of 7.1. In this link I have to activate it.

Is it available ??

Thanks again for your concern. 

CLAD
Passionate for LabVIEW
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(12,809 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jatinpatel1489@gmail.com

jatinpatel1489@gmail.com wrote:

woahhhh
Thanks 
but I am more looking for evaluation version of 7.1. In this link I have to activate it.

No you don't.  LabVIEW 7.1 was the last version of LabVIEW that didn't require an activation method.  Heck it doesn't even require a serial number.  It will keep nagging you saying something like "So I noticed I don't have a serial do you want to enter one" and if you say no it it's all like "That's cool maybe next time bro".

Last secret.  LabVIEW 7.1 was also the last version that you could put in a random serial in and as long as it was in the right format it would be content and unlock all the features of LabVIEW.  Again this goes back to the fact that it has no activation and there for no way of knowing if the serial you entered was one you own or not.

Message 4 of 7
(12,790 Views)

Not sure if they updated that link but it just takes me to enter a serial number.. I Have  valid serials for  7.1 i enter them and i dont the link to download. I se the following:

LabVIEW Development System 7.1 - Windows XP/2000/NT 15 Ratings | 3.40 out of 5 |   Print Available Downloads:

Register your serial number or renew your SSP to access previous versions. Contact NI if you have additional questions.
Updates and Notifications:
Critical Updates and Security Notifications are posted on ni.com. Before downloading, click here to review this information.

WHen i register the serial .it shows up but when i click download lastest versions or previous versions i takta me to Labview 2014

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(11,008 Views)

Hi 2ndring,

why don't you call your local sales rep to assist you in this licensing issue?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(11,006 Views)

They said we need a active SSP to get any questions answered other no help is given

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(11,004 Views)