LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to trigger I/O current, Voltage with the help of toggle button array

Hi,

I am new in LabVIEW but I need to develop one VI that trigger the Inputs to Voltage/Current to cDAQmx, I got some VIs ready in NI example but I need to make a single VI which can handle I/Os with the help of toggle button array. Please suggest

Thanks

Prashant

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,435 Views)

Hi

Is it a software or physical button?, is you are using a button in Labview you can trigger the output with an event structure of value change. Have you used events before?

Regards

Jaime Peña
National Instruments Mexico
Ingeniería de Aplicaciones
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,431 Views)

Hi,

I want to trigger from LabVIEW only, I did some small work on event structure. Could you suggest some refernece VIs you something else? and I have a array of Input buttons.

Thanks

Prashant

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,426 Views)

Hi, you can try with the code of this image, just need to find the button that has changed its value and procees it with a case structure. Regardsevent.jpg

Jaime Peña
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,417 Views)

Could you please share the VI file?

Thanks

Prashant

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,414 Views)

Why are you using an array of booleans for input?  What happens if you press more than 1 button?

Use an enumerated pulldown selector or radio buttons or just separate buttons you can name and then trigger your event structure with them.

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,411 Views)

Yes , he could use independent buttons instead of an array of inputs. And have an event for each button, that will make this easier

Regards

Jaime Peña
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,408 Views)