From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa runtime error

hello,

The company i work for recently purchased a DC electronic load from chroma model is 63000, it came with a installer for software and a labview program, however i cannot open the labview program due to error, "unable to locate Labview Run-Time engine", i manually installed the runtime and it still repeats this error. Has anybody been able to solve this error?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,103 Views)

Do you have LabVIEW installed? You shouldn't need to install the run-time engine if you have LabVIEW installed.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,098 Views)

@DanOr wrote:

hello,

The company i work for recently purchased a DC electronic load from chroma model is 63000, it came with a installer for software and a labview program, however i cannot open the labview program due to error, "unable to locate Labview Run-Time engine", i manually installed the runtime and it still repeats this error. Has anybody been able to solve this error?

thanks

It may be that the installer was badly formed, or optimized for a small download assuming users would separately install the runtime.

What was the extension of the "LabVIEW program"?

Do you know what version of LabVIEW it uses?

Can you upload the program (in the case that you don't know the version - it might be possible for others with LabVIEW already installed to get a better idea of this).

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,075 Views)

I'm unable to upload the program however i solved the error, the program need a specific version of the runtime (2014)

Thank you anyway, stay safe!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,033 Views)