• I downloaded VIPM but couldn't find it。

• I repeated it several times, but it didn't work

•  
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(1,049 Views)

where did you download VIPM from ?

Try from https://www.vipm.io/desktop/

Make sure you have admin rights to install this (if you are on Windows), also, if you have an anti-virus, pause it while installing.

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(1,038 Views)

I had the issue of VIPM not showing the Windows after the splash screen. I removed and reinstalled it from NIPM to fix the issue.

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(1,005 Views)

Could you not find the installer after you downloaded it or can you not find the actual executable program after running the installer?

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(985 Views)

If you did the install and are now looking for it in the start menu, note that it shows up under "JKI" and not under "National Instruments".

I have on rare occasions had problems with it not showing up when I run it but working fine after a reboot.  Make sure you've tried it after a fresh reboot in case you have a similar issue.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(972 Views)

I can find it in NI package manager, but I can't find the application file。

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(954 Views)

It has been downloaded and cannot be reinstalled. I deleted and uninstalled the registry, but it didn't work. Want to clear by restoring factory Settings.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(930 Views)

Hi, a few days ago I had issues to intall it after a dowload through a proxy connection. I had to bypass the proxy ( university network)  and everything worked fine. 

Massimo

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(905 Views)