From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIPM

• I downloaded VIPM but couldn't find it。

• I repeated it several times, but it didn't work

•  
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(1,045 Views)

where did you download VIPM from ?

Try from https://www.vipm.io/desktop/

Make sure you have admin rights to install this (if you are on Windows), also, if you have an anti-virus, pause it while installing.

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(1,034 Views)

I had the issue of VIPM not showing the Windows after the splash screen. I removed and reinstalled it from NIPM to fix the issue.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(1,001 Views)

Could you not find the installer after you downloaded it or can you not find the actual executable program after running the installer?

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(981 Views)

If you did the install and are now looking for it in the start menu, note that it shows up under "JKI" and not under "National Instruments".

I have on rare occasions had problems with it not showing up when I run it but working fine after a reboot.  Make sure you've tried it after a fresh reboot in case you have a similar issue.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(968 Views)

I can find it in NI package manager, but I can't find the application file。

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(950 Views)

It has been downloaded and cannot be reinstalled. I deleted and uninstalled the registry, but it didn't work. Want to clear by restoring factory Settings.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(926 Views)

Hi, a few days ago I had issues to intall it after a dowload through a proxy connection. I had to bypass the proxy ( university network)  and everything worked fine. 

Massimo

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(901 Views)