LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using refprop tables in LabVIEW

I am developing a program that has to convert temperature to pressure using tables generated by NIST Refprop. Has anybody already developed this routine?
Message 1 of 4
(3,438 Views)
Hallo, Ronaldo,

Du (x) meintest am 20.12.01:

> I am developing a program that has to convert temperature to
> pressure using tables generated by NIST Refprop.

Big and fast: use look-up-tables.

Greetings!
Helmut

Please excuse my gerlish!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,437 Views)

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has ever completed an application accessing REFPROP from NIST.

I have used other DLL’s with the CIN tool but can not seem to make this REFPROP DLL work.

If anyone has a code snippet showing the settings of the CIN tool that is using REFPROP, it would be greatly appreciated.

Message 3 of 4
(3,346 Views)

Hi,

I managed to get labview to read fluid properties from Refprop, but only for a pure fluid refrigerant (CO2, R134A etc.) but not for a mixture. There is some way to call the DLL's to set up for a mixture, but as yet I haven't got this to work. There seems to be a discrepency between the calls on the DLL in the labview program that they sent me, and the documentation on this DLL.

If you want a VI that sucessfully pulls data on a pure fluid from Refprop, I can sent one on to you.

Alternately, if you know how to read data on a mixture, I'd really appreciate a dig out on whatever small thing that I'm doing wrong.

Will

Message 4 of 4
(3,186 Views)