LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using mouse to return waveformgraph coordenates

Hello !!!

I am using labview 8.0 and I would like to show the coordenates of a waveform graph in a label when the user moves the cursor into it, otherwise show nothing, is there anyway to do that ???  I would be very grateful if someone could help by sending a vi if it's possible or a pic of how to do it!!!

Thanks a lot !!!!!!

G.R.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,699 Views)

Which coordinates are you referring to? Do you mean the pixel coordinates, or the XY values of a point that's plotted that happens to be below the cursor?

Either way, you want to respond to the MouseMove event as shown in the attached example. Perhaps you want a cursor instead?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,683 Views)

Hi!!

Thanks for the help, but... it would be possible without the cursor ??? just the mouse movemente ???? because in my graph I have to plot 3 different vectors ...

Thanks!!

G.R.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,671 Views)
ps: it's also possible to renitializa (show ceros or blank) if you are not in the graph ????
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,670 Views)

Guillermo Rigal wrote:
Thanks for the help, but... it would be possible without the cursor ??? just the mouse movemente ???? because in my graph I have to plot 3 different vectors ...

The example I put together displays the results for both the mouse move as well as using a cursor. If you move the mouse around on the graph the indicators on the right will update. It wasn't clear exactly what you wanted.

ps: it's also possible to renitializa (show ceros or blank) if you are not in the graph ????

Again, it's not clear what you are referring to: i.e., whether you're talking about the pixel coordinates, or the XY values, or to a specific point on the plot. For instance, if the cursor is on the plot line, but not on a specific plot point, what should the indicators display?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,667 Views)