LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using gtypes on WebVI

Solved!
Go to solution

I am working on a WebVI and I cannot put a .gtype cluster on the panel. Am I doing something wrong or is that just an NXG limitation?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,288 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author heath89

Hello heath89,

Unfortunately, WebVIs do not currently support G types as controls or indicators on the panel. If you create an indicator from a G type on the diagram, no corresponding indicator is available on the panel.

Source: Debugging a WebVI - LabVIEW NXG 3.1 Web Module manual

All the best,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,274 Views)

I have an array of clusters that have an LED. When I set the LED to be green with no boolean text, I can click on the indicator when it isn't running and it shows green, but when I run the WebVI and the LED goes on, it is green and says "on" in the boolean text. Is there anything I can do to change this behavior?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,264 Views)

heath89,

Can you help me attaching your webVI here? I would like to test the behavior and see if this is a bug or just some misconfiguration.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,234 Views)

here is a zip of the .gcomp with a webVI

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,163 Views)

Hello heath89,

I tried opening your gcomp in LabVIEW 3.1.1, as well as 3.0.2; and it gave me a "File not accessible" error. I apologize for this inconvenience (I wonder what could be happening in the background).

If I can have a screenshot of both the front panel and the block diagram, I will try to replicate it in my side in a new gviweb.

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,128 Views)