From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Skype with Labview

Hey, 

Remove the "reply to number" in the CreateSMS vi. 

Also, make sure you add +1 (US) before the phone number.

I got it to work last night. If you can't get it, I can send you the vi I use.

-griplegraple

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,092 Views)

I still get an error. I deleted the Reply To Number in Skype4COMLib.ISmsMessage in CreateSMS.vi, but when I run it I get an error in Skype4COMLib.ISkype; the error is 1 (Incorrect function.  in SKYPE_SDK_CreateSMS.vi). Yes, I would appreciate seeing the VI you got to work.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,082 Views)

Can you post up a snapshot of your block diagram of the CreateSMS vi?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,079 Views)

Actually, nevermind--I just got it to work. I had to run it from SendSMS, not CreateSMS. Thanks guys!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,076 Views)

Hello, Guys. I have a question: i need to make video-call throught this labview program (automaticaly). If i do it throught standard method "Calls" - i get only audio call. And then i must to press button in Skype "allow video-translation" for video-call. Another  words, i need to make button "video-call". Just one standard Skype-button, VIDEO-CALL. Thank you very much. :womanvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(977 Views)

Are you sure it's a good idea to make a "surprise" video call?  Maybe video is disabled by default on purpose?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(954 Views)