LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit Test Framework Toolkit + vectors

Hi All!

I learn Unit Test Framework Toolkit. I have a problem with vectors. I can assign vectors on inputs of VI under test, but can't assign vectors on expected values. How do I assign vectors on expected values? May be it's not true way? How must I use expected values if assign vectors on inputs?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,286 Views)

Hi LyzV,

Right now, the Test Vectors can be configured for inputs only.  I think you can workaround this by using a custom Comparison VI to compare the input value to an array of expected outputs.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,272 Views)

Hello,

I have the same Problem as LyzV: Unit Test Framework.

I added a testvector to testcases as an input. The testvector contains input values from -20 to 19.

For every input value (for exampel -20) there is a specific output value (for example -4). Those values are fix.

But for expected output values I can only write one value into the box. How can I add the testvector with the expected output values to the testcase?

I tried the Comparison VI as well but it's the same problem.

The Comparison VI takes the expected values from the testcase window. And it's not possible to fill in more than one value, not to mention an array or testvector.

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,196 Views)