LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultrasonic c-scan using LeCroy LT342 scope and NI motion controller

I imagine this may seem simple, but can anyone help me get started trying to set up an automated ultrasonic c-scan rig using a NI stepper control card and a LeCroy scope hooked up via a NI GPIB card? I have some knowledge in wiring up motion control hardware, but not so much in setting up any software. I would like to be able to use an interface to pick the x and y axis scan space and step size, and also control the scope a little. The data display and storing features would also be something I haven't yet worked out. I have used WinSpect software, and something of this sort (except more configurable on our part) would be good if you have ever seen this software. Is there a good example piece of code I could possibly start and build from? Thanks!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,475 Views)
denyart,

You might get more responses by posting to either the Instrument Control board or the Motion board. We do have an instrument driver for the LeCroy LT342 for LabVIEW and CVI here:

LeCroy LT342 Instrument Driver

That should get you started off on the right track as far as the instrument control is concerned. As far as Motion is concerned I would recommend posting to the Motion board! Hope that helps!

Craig H.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,460 Views)