LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB device interfacing with LabVIEW

Hello, I am doing interfacing of FTDI's FIFO to USB converter's(FT600) interfacing with LabVIEW. I have made block diagram attached for this purpose and I am able to get it's name in LabVIEW but I am unable to read data from it. Can anybody help me in ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,450 Views)

These are the DLL functions I have used in the above attached VI

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,446 Views)

Do you get any error message? Did you try to run your VI with highligt execution in order to determine when exactly the problem arises? Is the device visible in VISA and can you operate it?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,415 Views)

No I don't get  any error sort of error. And device is visible in NI-MAX and NI VISA Driver wizard.I don't know what do you mean by visibility of device in VISA. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,412 Views)

Somebody Please help me regarding my earlier messages . I really need to do communication with my USB device but I am unable to do so and I am not recieving any sort of errors as well

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,352 Views)

I assumed you have The Programming Manual for your USB Device.

You can try to read the programming  Manual of your USB before you proceed to coding.. then try experimenting to what the programming manual said.

Thank you & Best regards
syrpimp

=======================================================
“You must continue to gain expertise, but avoid thinking like an expert." -Denis Waitley
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,349 Views)

I have the programming manual but it explains coding in C++ and  i have no knowledge of this language so taking help from it I tried to build DLL functions on LabVIEW but I am unable to read data from my device using those dll functions. Can you please check them for me. I have sent them earlier on this forum

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,335 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,331 Views)

Try the attached file.

Thank you & Best regards
syrpimp

=======================================================
“You must continue to gain expertise, but avoid thinking like an expert." -Denis Waitley
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,318 Views)