LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UMFT4222EV-B LibFT4222.dll VIs

Good day,

I am using UMFT4222EV-B USB2.0 to Quad SPI/I2C Bridge Development Module Development.

I am trying to use UMFT4222EV-B as a SPI slave with LabVIEW API. The problem occurs, when I am trying to import "Shared library (.dll)". I am uploading LibFT4222.dll and related LibFT4222.h file.

“The shared library contains 43 function(s). The declarations of 20 function(s) are found and recognized in the header file and these function(s) can be wrapped.”

And the missing header file seems to be: “WinTypes.h”,

What I learned after exchanging mails with FTDI technical support, is WinTypes.h is Linux header file which, I should not need to develop API on LabVIEW, but anyway LV is still asking for it, what makes LibFT4222 impossible to import.

Even uploading the missing header from Linux library did not solve the problem, because LV is asking for next missing Linux headers like for example “pthreads.h”. They advise me to search solution within LabVIEW community. I searched NI forum and found many people have problems with this libraries, so I think the easiest way would be to upload just necessary .vi files.

Can someone, upload a LibFT4222 .vi files for SPI slave communication, please?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,568 Views)

Did you ever found VIs?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,189 Views)