From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ULx in LabVIEW - Error 10023 occurred at ULx Create Channel (AI-Temperature).vi:2950001

Hello,

I need help figuring out what is wrong with my program.

There is no drop-down list for the temperature channels but they exist for the voltage channels. Even when I click browse an empty diag.box opens (image).

I have followed the procedure in this file but there is still no list. 

When I try typing the path, it brings up the error.

Thanks for your suggestion

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,850 Views)

Can you see the temperature channels in InstaCal? I seem to remember having to configure the board with that program before all the channels would work.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,831 Views)

Yes, I can all see the temperature readings when I call the analog test in InstaCal.

I have also configured all the channels from InstaCal.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,821 Views)

What version of ULx are you using, and is it the newest one?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,733 Views)

Thanks for your responses.

Am not sure of the version, but I downloaded it within the last 6 months and my VI manager regularly update the LabVIEW packages.

Any idea on how to get the newest version just in case mine isn't?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,723 Views)

You have to get ULx from Measurement Computing as part of the MCC DAQ CD, from here: https://www.mccdaq.com/Software-Downloads

It looks like the current version of ULx is 2.22, part of MCC DAQ CD 6.60, released last September. You might try updating it and see if it makes any difference.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,705 Views)