From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDP Receiver Data issue - Xilinx

Hi team ,

I am new to this Protocol and Software .

I am using xilinx - vivado AC701 Kit . I need to capture a data from that kit using the Ethernet Port configured .

For checking the proper channel and pockets which was transmitted and received was validated by Wireshark Tool . i validated in that tool by capturing the specific number of pockets  and verified .

In labview , i started by simple UDP example program and tried out the multicast UDP example also . for capturing the data from xilinx board over Ethernet port .

I checked the proper timeout was there like that . But no data was received from the receiver side example program .

Note : I dint Run the sender program vi in that example project , because this xilinx AC701 kit will already provide a data transfer over a specific port address ( Port number : 36636 )

attached the Xilinx datasheet procedure. Kindly Go through and guide me to move forward

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(796 Views)