From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two analog inputs with DAQ Card 6062E

Hi,

I am trying to acquire two analog inputs from a DAQ Card - 6062E with a 68 screw board terminal. I have attached the VI with this message. I am getting the 50103 error, which has been posted in several forums. I tried several possibilities posted but couldn't get the result at all. In addition it shows 200088 error too. The program in the case structure is horrible (not done by me, I am just adding the event structure to acquire angle) but that is not of concern here I guess. I am on a bloody time crunch here so, any idea or suggestion would be really really helpful!

Thank you very much in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,214 Views)

You've got two separate DAQ tasks accessing the same card.  The AI only has a single clock on it and by spinning up two separate tasks, you're trying to instantiate the clock twice.

ColeR
Field Engineer
Message 2 of 4
(2,187 Views)

Hi, I tried with the same task too, but it doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions to reconfigure?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,177 Views)

Hi, I worked it out somehow and I'm not getting the error! Thank you for the help! 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,170 Views)