LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering SignalExpress

I am rather new to LabView and I am trying to acquire and log data from a Tektronix TDS5054B o-scope using SignalExpress.  More specifically, I am running a pulsed experiment, with a rep-rate of roughly 1 min.  I am using all four channels and triggering off channel 1.  I would simply like the data from all four channels to automatically get saved each time the o-scope is triggered.  This is undoubtedly within the capabilities of SignalExpress, but changing the settings on the 'Trigger" tab within 'Step Setup' hasn't yielded the results I am looking for. 

I apologize for asking this standard and rudimentary question, but I haven't figured this out through Google and other NI forums.  Finally, I have the network, hardware, drivers, etc.. all set up correctly because I have been able to obtain a continuous signal via the instructions found on:

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371268M-01/expresswb/ivi_example/

Any provided information will likely be useful, esp. step-by-step instructions like the one above.  

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,141 Views)

You really need to post to the SignalExpress board. LabVIEW is the programming language used to create the SignalExpress application and not many LabVIEW programmers actually use SignalExpress.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,139 Views)

Will do, thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,130 Views)