LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trapezoidal Commutation example for NI 9502 not found

I'm  starting to enable the NI 9502 in the cRio 9035 and all manuals says that i have to open the "Trapezoidal Commutation" example installed in the labview\examples\CompactRIO\Module Specific\NI 9502 (as seen in the attachment "Manual") , but in the Module Specific folder there isn't a NI 9502 folder (as you can see in the attachment "Captura"), i did look for a downloadable online but there isn't a single one. Do you  know where can i find that example? or a similar one to work with?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,694 Views)

UNBiomed,

I see that is a C Series Motor Drive Module. Have you installed the NI SoftMotion Module already? More information here: Software Required for SoftMotion Hardware.

All the best,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,666 Views)

Yes, i already have. There's something i have to do with it in order to find the example required?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,645 Views)

Apparently I was looking in the wrong place, sorry about that UNBiobed!

The readme example that is located in the 9502 says:

The NI 9502 examples are now sample projects.

Go to File»Create Project... to get started with the 9502.

Let's see if you see them in said menu.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,638 Views)

Hi Oscar, yeah i did read the "readme" example, but it is not in the "create project" menu either. Will it be i need to install something else?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,613 Views)

UNBiomed,

I took a closer look at your screenshot, and detected you're looking for the examples in LabVIEW 2019. Please see: Where to Download LabVIEW 2019 SoftMotion Module

I presume you have multiple LabVIEW versions installed, and recommend working in 2018 for now. Please confirm if you do see the examples in a previous version for which you do have the SoftMotion module installed.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,608 Views)