From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer cRIO data to cloud

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm working on LVRT application, the temp data is written to the text file and saved to cRIO drive C:, is there any possible way that I can programmatically transfer files to a cloud storage through the front panel, more like upload something. Thank you very much. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,227 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Xiao@Gemini

there may be several ways.

first, you could circumvent the problem and access the crio from the outside via ftp/ssh/webdav.

second, there is at least ftp in labview/rt, a quick search for sftp in *search engine* will find you a library, you will possibly find some for other protocols as well.

also you can use the "system exec.vi" to execute a command/script on the crio (linux).

what i would do is to get for example https://rclone.org binary for the system and call it.

please keep in mind, that you should make sure to secure the network access to the crio. don't put it directly on the internet, have a firewall or something in front of it.

regards

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
Message 2 of 2
(3,199 Views)