From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To much data?

@MrHond wrote:
I'm now in the UK, Oxford Brookes University, But i'm working on a Dutch laptop,
...and use a canadian flag as forum icon... . You are really confusing all of us! 😄
Try a format specifier of %,;%.3f for the small file and %.;%.3f for the big file, for exmple. See if this helps.

(Check the help on "Format specifier Syntax Elements" for localization codes (bottom of table).)
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(534 Views)
but that doesn't fix the problem of dots and commas..

I think I'll have a idea that i will try out first thing tomorrow. Maybe i can save the txt files instead of a comma as dot, or the other way around. That should fix the problem than I guess...

Anyway, thanks for your help so far!
I will let you know if it works tomorrow yes or no!

Have a nice one! And thanks again!
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(528 Views)
O man!

That is so cool! Now it works!

Thanks a lot,

you're a real wizzzzzz!

Cheers mate,

and the confusing part about the Canadian Flag?
I did my last internship in Calgary Canada, I Had to develop a real heavy Frequency space analyses programm... So i signed in when I was in Canada. Now I'm graduating at Oxford University! But i'm from the Netherlands...

But thanks again!

cheers
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(523 Views)

@MrHond wrote:
but that doesn't fix the problem of dots and commas..

My solution should. Since the big file has dots, you need my second format listed in my previous post.

Still your problem is not solved and you should write some code to autodetect if it's comas or dots for each file and format accordingly).

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(523 Views)
It works perfectly!

Now i can go on with the next steps 😄

Thnx and peace out 😉
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(518 Views)
One recommendation.  I would add some wait until next ms functions in the loops.  I found that when I the proceed button and it went into the second sequence frame, the cursor got very herky jerky because the loop was running so fast, the windows thread running the cursor was getting starved.  When I added the wait until next ms with an input of 10, the cursor moved just fine around the screen.

Message Edited by Ravens Fan on 01-11-2007 04:50 PM

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(507 Views)