LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Stamp problem while writing data into the excel file

Here it is another example. i added the " Get Data/Time in Seconds" vi.
CLD - Labview Certified Developer
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(511 Views)

Hiii, Antea

Thanks for the reply again, and here what i am getting something, what i want and as you do, i ll have to write each and every time stamp into the excel file with the data, now for that should i write whole that array bonce with the data or should i write one by one with the data?, and to write it into the excel file, i ll have to convert it into the string format? then should i convert it directly, or i should have to follow some format for that, if you dont mind, can you please edit my basic vi to write the data into excel file, which is currently writing the time stamp, please do it for me and let me know how you are doin it? please let me know i am waiting for your reply and thanking you.

Thanks,

Nishant

Message Edited by Nishant on 05-16-2006 05:16 AM

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(508 Views)

Hiii, GredW and Antea

Thanks to both of you, now i have got somsething out of this post whichever i want but it is still stamping one time for twice, as instead it is not going beyond twicem but still it is not confirmed that it is either the difference of 15 ms only or it is also the difference of 17 or it could be of 21 ms also, but i think as the vi regularise it will comes in the firm control. Thanks to both of you again.

Thanks,

Nishant

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(499 Views)