LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Dialog problem

Hello!

I'm trying to use "IMAQ Read Image and Vision Info" and "IMAQ Read File" to open an image file, but I'm having 2 problems with them.

If I select an image in the dialog box that shows, and click the "open" button, it will appear an error message saying that I cannot perform that operation in an individual file, problem that I avoid by clicking in the "current folder" button instead of "open". Any better solution?

After clicking in the "current folder" button, it appears an error message telling me that file acess is denied, and I don't see why because I didn't save it with any permissions and in its properties it can be read... Any help?

Thanks in advance!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,388 Views)

"Goju-Ryu" <x@no.email> wrote in message news:1147453808569-364596@exchange.ni.com...
Hello! I'm trying to use "IMAQ Read Image and Vision Info" and "IMAQ Read File" to open an image file, but I'm having 2 problems with them.If I select an image in the dialog box that shows, and click the "open" button, it will appear an error message saying that I cannot perform that operation in an individual file, problem that I avoid by clicking in the "current folder" button instead of "open". Any better solution?After clicking in the "current folder" button, it appears an error message telling me that file acess is denied, and I don't see why because I didn't save it with any permissions and in its properties it can be read... Any help?Thanks in advance!

You can use the normal LabVIEW file dialog to browse to the path and then the IMAQ vi's to open the file by it's path. Perhaps it'll make a difference.

Regards,

Wiebe.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,358 Views)
Thank you very much for your help!

It works! Smiley Very Happy
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,355 Views)